Chinese visitors and tourists are usually very curious about Belgium: as a very small country, what can it have to offer to foreign tourists? What makes Belgium so engaging? Be charmed by Belgian culture and people, with an in-depth experience organized by Atlas International Culture!
Besides the very classic touristic tours offered to Chinese tourists by traditional tour operators, Atlas International Culture has developed a new kind of touristic program, aiming to immerse deeper in the Belgian culture and offering activities off the beaten track. Focusing on original and unique discoveries for Chinese tourists and their families, including kids, our catalogue of activities efficiently mix touristic visits and on-hand activities and workshops. We can arrange
- Discovery day in a Belgian educational farm (farming games, petting animals, discovery of a farmer’s life, organic meals, etc).
- Initiation to golfing
- Visits of Belgian castles
- Visits of original museums especially adapted for kids (Tintin Museum, Bokrijik Medieval Open Air Museum, Sax Museum, Pataphony Museum, etc)
- Belgian breweries and micro-breweries visit and special beers tasting
- Crafts workshops: Belgian designers, perfumeries, jewellery creation, chocolate workshop, etc.
- Luxury brand shopping
- Natural escape: hiking, kayaking, biking, ..
- Jazz music concert
- and other activities or visit on request.
Visits and activities can also be combined with training programs:
- European etiquette and good manners (with a representative of the Belgian nobility)
- French, Dutch or English language classes
- Intensive Belgian history and culture training
- and other trainings on request.