China-Belgium Technology Center is a ambitious project led by Chinese investors in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. The idea is to create a business center to welcome Chinese and European companies, equipped with a scope of dedicated services and infrastructures. The project also aims to provoke synergies and encourage local economy development and cooperation between Chinese and European businesses.
This big project needed a splendid launching ceremony. Atlas took care of almost every aspect of this special day, for the Chinese client United Investment Europe, in collaboration with local partners of the project (mainly the Catholic University of Louvain, the IBW, the architect office BAEV and governmental and official authorities):
- Organization and invitation to a press conference, with > 50 attendees, production of press releases and a full press kit in 4 languages (English, French, Dutch and Chinese), press review after the event.
- Organization and set up of a visit to the field (big boards, unveiling ceremony with a CBTC Trophy, logistics, invitation to the press, etc)
- Overall management of the event: invitations, guests & VIP management (including Ministers), catering, photography & film shooting.
- Marketing: flags, boards, visual identity for the event, customized goodies for the guests.
- Cultural extra’s: Chinese artistic workshops and live demonstrations (Chinese painting, Chinese instruments and opera-singing)